Aug 6, 2011

Actress Jung Ryeo Won reveals her kitten

Actress Jung Ryeo Won has revealed her adorable ‘kid’ to her fans!

On August 5th, Jung Ryeo Won tweeted, “For the past few days, I’ve been eating allergy medications and raising this kitten… I’m fine now! Maybe I was born to raise cats! This kid’s name is ‘Yalreh‘.”

The actress snapped a picture with her kitten posing on her shoulder. The kitten is so small that it almost looks like a toy, posing perfectly for the camera.

Netizens commented, “I want to touch the kitten”, “I’ve never seen a cuter kitten before!”, and “The more I look, the cuter the kitten is!”

It certainly looks like this ‘kid’ is as cute as his ‘mother’!

follow me on twitter @khatie_A

source:
>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive