Aug 5, 2011

Deposition by Sunland Park Mayor Damaging

Martin Resendiz
The Daily Caller - New Mexico Republican Rep. Steve Pearce is almost certainly breathing a sigh of relief this week as his likely Democratic challenger admits to having been drunk on the job. This week Martin Resendiz, mayor of the city of Sunland Park, admitted in a deposition that he was drunk when he signed nine contracts with an architectural firm. The company is now suing the city for $1 million. Resendiz claims he was drinking with executives of the California company, Synthesis+, and was unaware of the nature of documents he was signing, the Albuquerque Journal reported Thursday. “The day I signed … I had way too much to drink,” Resendiz admitted. ”It was after 5 p.m. and I signed it (the contracts) and I didn’t know what I was signing.” Read full story here: News New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive