Aug 15, 2011

MBLAQ’s G.O. feels happy about earning new ‘aunt fans’

Because his talents were highlighted through KBS’s ‘Immortal Song 2‘, there’s no denying thatMBLAQ’s G.O. has been on the rise, particularly with new fans from an older generation.

G.O. took home first place on the show’s August 13th episode, thanks to his cover of Kim Soo Hee’s “I Can’t Forget You“. Sitting down with reporters after the show, he revealed, “I’m so glad to have won #1. ’m learning so many things from this program, so it’s a great honor to be able to win on top of that.”

He continued, “More than anything, I’m glad that I’ve earned more middle aged ‘aunt fans’. Wherever I go, they recognize me. Before, only young fans knew who MBLAQ was, so I’m both amazed and thankful when aunt fans recognize me and say something.”

A representative of J. Tune Camp also added, “Ever since G.O. began starring in the program, he’s been receiving countless offers from musicals.”

source:

>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive