Aug 16, 2011

Sino Ako - My Binondo Girl Theme Song Lyrics and Video (by Regine Velasquez)

My Binondo Girl, the newest teleserye of ABS-CBN Kapamilya Network starring Kim Chiu and 3 leading men (Xian Lim, Jolo Revilla and Matteo Guidicelli) will be aired in ABS-CBN on August 22, 2011 right after 100 days. While others are excited on the upcoming soap opera where Kim will be playing two characters, fans are asking for the lyrics and music video of the teleserye theme song entitled "Sino Ako?".

According to reports, the theme song of "My Binondo Girl" was composed by Ogie Alcasid (singer/composer) and sang by his wife Regine Velasquez.

The lyrics and music video will be embedded here once officially released. Meanwhile, listen the raw of My Binondo Girl's theme song "Sino Ako?" right after.


Song and video courtesy of Philippine TV Ratings

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here different
    page and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking over your web
    page yet again.
    Have a look at my website GFI Norte

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive