Aug 9, 2011

Who’s the mutant in Sunny Hill’s “Prayer” MV?

Ever since the release of Sunny Hill’s “Prayer” music video, netizens have been on the hunt to find the identity of the mutant.

Turns out, he’s none other than veteran movie star Lee Jae Yong, who’s had previous experience working with “A Woman That Knows“, “Leave While You Receive An Ovation“, and “Live Properly“.

Lee Jae Yong captivated netizens with his spectacular acting in the “Prayer” music video by accurately depicting the pain of a mutant forever shunned by society through just his movement and gazes alone.

The actor thanked fans for the attention by commenting, “Thank you so much for taking such an interest in me. I’m glad that I’m able to greet you through Sunny Hill’s new music video. I’ll be seeing you more often on screen with great acting so please continue to look after me.”

Lee Jae Yong plays the role of ‘Hwang PD’ in Jay Park’s upcoming movie, “Mr. Idol“.

follow me on twitter @khatie_A

source:

>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive